Room With a View…. Booking.com Unveils The Stadium Suite, Offering Lucky Winners The Ultimate Overnight Football Experience For The UEFA EURO 2020™ Semi-Finals and Final
- Every football fan’s dream destination… Booking.com gives lucky competition winners the chance to stay overnight INSIDE Wembley Stadium
- Providing the ultimate overnight football experience, Booking.com’s ‘Stadium Suite’ overlooks the hallowed turf of Wembley Stadium, home to the UEFA EURO 2020™ Semi Finals and Final
- The plush Stadium Suite, containing a huge double bed, football themed soft furnishings and private balcony with the best seats in the house, was unveiled by Booking.com, the Official Accommodation Booking Partner of UEFA EURO 2020™, at the semi-final clash between Italy and Spain
- Lucky fans will enjoy all the match action and avoid the crowds, staying over in the stadium post match before waking up to breakfast pitchside as well as the chance to freshen up in the players changing room the next day*
- Competition winners take up residence for the ultimate overnight football experience at the semi-finals and Sunday’s Final
Arjan Dijk, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Booking.com, said: “For football fans this is truly an overnight football experience to rival all others! Watching Europe’s finest players battle it out on the pitch before enjoying a ‘backstage pass’ to Wembley Stadium - staying over and soaking up that truly unique and special stadium pre, during and post match in Booking.com’s unique ‘Stadium Suite’! This has been a tournament with some unmissable moments on the field, and we hope our competition winners can create some unforgettable memories off pitch, which is what Booking.com believes travel, holidays, events and attractions are all about.”
*Covid 19 social distancing and safety guidance will be adhered to throughout the experience
For more information on the Stadium Suite competition click here.
Founded in 1996 in Amsterdam, Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch startup to one of the world’s leading digital travel companies. Part of Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), Booking.com’s mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. By investing in the technology that helps take the friction out of travel, Booking.com seamlessly connects millions of travelers with memorable experiences, a range of transportation options and incredible places to stay - from homes to hotels and much more. As one of the world’s largest travel marketplaces for both established brands and entrepreneurs of all sizes, Booking.com enables properties all over the world to reach a global audience and grow their businesses. Booking.com is available in 43 languages and offers more than 28 million total reported accommodation listings, including more than 6.6 million listings alone of homes, apartments and other unique places to stay. No matter where you want to go or what you want to do, Booking.com makes it easy and backs it all up with 24/7 customer support.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and for the latest news, data and insights, please visit our global media room.